Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I am heading on the road

I could not find any of my shoes, even my dance shoes. So I had to borrow Simon'a steel toe work shoes to head on the road.














Ka Hung told me that the weather in Argentina was very very cold; every day was almost +34oc. So I had to wear on my sheep skin coat and put on my warm hat.




Leaving home. Bye Bye my sweet home.
My baggage was very heavy. There were two turkeys, two fish, two ducks and a lot of rice, candies.......inside. I wanted to bring them to my dear grandson for the new year dinner.










I headed on the road















I crossed America,Mexico,and Colombia.........


Some of the city streets looked like those in my hometown.












I was so happy when I arrived in Chile because I had finished 2/3 of my trip.I would soon meet Ka Hung's family and Dante would then have the turkeys for New year Eve dinner.









I crossed the great prairie in Chile









While in Chile Simon's size 10 shoes seems a little big for my small size 5 feet. So. I had to stop on the road to tie them up again to fit my feet.








I couldn't find any hotel to stay over night in Chile. So I had to spend three nights in the park.













I slept very well in the park.Then I played on the slide with my happy mood in the morning.

No comments: