Wednesday, December 27, 2006

On the road again












After the fun on the silde ,I continued my trek to across the great prairie in Chile.I hope that I can arrive Ka Hung's home before new year Eve. Then I kept on walk on the road from the sunriase to sunset with Simon's big shoes.


I was clambing up to the mountain Andes.Do you know how high of this famous mountain?3,000 m.!I am a small size old lady. I only 5'4 high, 108 lb wieght.but I had to carry Dante's Turkeys, Ka HUng's ducks, Melanie's fish and.......I used two days to clamb up to the peak.












By that time the sky was so blue.Such a sky I never did see.I would tie it up with a ribbon, and put it in my luggage to bring home.Then I would keep it as a treasure to last my sunset life long.



I climb up on the peak of Andes!!!!!!!!. I was crossing the Borader of Chile and Argentina. Hello Argentina!!!!! Bye Bye Chile! I could see Dante's smile and hear he said that:" Dear Mah MAh. Welcome to Argentina! Climb down the mountain Andes with my turkeys!!!!!. We are waiting for your new year's gift!!!!!!! I will teach you to dance of Argentina tango!"

No comments: